The below steps are applicable for both renewal and new passport applications.
Fill in the application -> Submit the application -> Sent to India from Vienna -> Police verification -> Passport printing -> Collect it
Step 1: Fill out the online application
Please keep in mind that when renewing, you should not change any old information; instead, simply fill in the data exactly as it is.
Step 2: Required documents
- Passport application (Filled online – printout)
- A photo 5x5cm with white background
- Old passport and visa stamps
- Residence Permit (Aufenthaltstitel)
All the above lists have to submit original(Only for verification) and copies
Step 3: Fee and Duration
- 62€ and only cash is accepted.
- Within 7 days you will receive notification about police verification
- Within 3 to 4 weeks you would get the new passport
Step 4: Collection
- Track it via the passport portal
- Once the passport is ready for dispatch you could collect it
- Pl go with the Id and receipt
Tips & Tricks
- Fill in your parents contact info + your present contact info (email and mobile).
- There is no need for an appointment; simply walk in and submit your application between 9:30AM and 11:30AM.
- After applying for a passport, obtain the receipt.
- They are not going to contact you. As a result, it is our responsibility to monitor the application’s progress online.
- When you pick up your new passport, bring the receipt and your ID card with you.
The Consular Wing (For Passport and authentication services)
Opernring 1, Stiege E (4th Floor) 1010 Vienna,
Google hangout – Students
Join this group for queries and more info.